Delivery and returns policy
Delivery and returns policy
SECTION 1- How much are the shipping costs?
● Spain: Free on purchases over 49€ or 4,95€ (No shipping to Ceuta and Melilla)
● Europe: Free on purchases over 49€ or 5,95€
● UK: Free on purchases over £45 or £4.95
● USA: Free on purchases over $49 or $10.
● CANADA: Free on purchases over CA$80.
● AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND: Free on purchases over $59 or $10.
● Rest of the World:Free on purchases over $59 or $10*.
*Price subject to the national currency of each country. Shipments to PERU, COLOMBIA, PUERTO RICO, PHILIPPINES, UK, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND may incur customs duties to be borne by the recipient.
Which countries do we ship to?
EUROPE: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland,
Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (España), Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
AMERICA: Canada, Colombia, Perú, Puerto Rico, United States
REST OF THE WORLD: Australia, Arabia Saudi, Filipinas, Israel, New Zealand
SECTION 2 - How long does it take for my order to arrive?
● Spain: Peninsula 1 to 2 working days, Balearic Islands 2 to 3 working days, Canary Islands up to 7 days.
● Europe*: 4 to 8 working days.
● UK: 6 to 8 working days.
● USA & CANADA: 3 to 5 working days.
● AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND: 3 to 5 working days.
● Rest of the World: From 4 to 8 working days.
*Italy: 4 to 6 working days; France: 2 to 4 working days; Germany: 4 to 6 working days
SECTION 3 - Where is my order?
When you place an order, you will receive a first confirmation email with your order details, please keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders it may take longer than usual.
You will then receive a second email when the order is ready. The email contains the "tracking reference" number and direct link, which you can just click to track your order on the courier's tracking web site.
You can also find your tracking number in your order history information by going to “my account” after logging in and reviewing your ORDERS.
Please contact DHL/Fedex, if you have any questions about your order’s location. You can get in touch with them directly through their website.
SECTION 4 - How can I change my delivery address after an order has been placed?
Once an order has been placed you can change your delivery address through the courier website, by clicking on the link sent to you in your second email. Please note that the country of delivery cannot be modified.
SECTION 5 - Can I collect my order from a service point?
Please contact DHL/FedEx in order to know if there is any service point nearby you, and if it is open. You can then request the delivery directly to the service point.
SECTION 6 - Why haven’t I received my order?
There are two main causes why your order might not have arrived:
● Wrong address: please check that the address you have included when placing the order is correct, as there might be an error.
● Failed delivery attempts: Our shipping partner will make three 3 delivery attempts and hold your order during 15 working days in any courier office.
If they are unable to locate you, the order will be returned to our warehouse.
SECTION 7 - What happens to undelivered orders?
If the order could not be delivered due to reasons outside of Cocunat's control, the parcel will be held at any DHL/FedEx's office for 15 days. You can pick up the order during this time (only your ID is necessary).
If you could not collect your order during these 15 days, it will automatically be shipped back to our warehouse. Once we receive the parcel back, we will proceed with the refund of the amount corresponding to the item/items purchased in the next 14 working days. Shipping costs will not be included in the refund.
SECTION 8 - How can I return a product?
You can return any product of your order without any problem. Please note that you can return any product only within 14 days after the delivery.
If you wish to return the items, you must consider that the products must be unused and in their original packaging
Here you will find the steps to follow for any return:
1. Request the Return Form at the following link: https://cocunat.com/contact
2. Carefully prepare any package you wish to send us; goods can easily get damaged in transit.
3. Our warehouse is based in Barcelona, we do not have any other return address in Europe or in the US. You can check the address on our return form.
4. The shipping costs for the return are not covered by COCUNAT. You should cover those costs; we also recommend keeping the tracking information of your return to check the status of it. We kindly advise you to use a courier that offers traceability and insurance on its shipments.
5. Once we receive the goods at our warehouse, we will process the refund within the next 7 working days. The refund will be automatically made on to the same payment method you used for your order. Please note that once the refund has been processed, it can take 5-14 working days to be back on your account, depending on your bank/PayPal. You will receive an email with the confirmation of the refund once it has been processed.
SECTION 9 - Can I cancel my order?
We can try to cancel the order in a time frame of 24 working hours from when you placed the order, it depends on several factors and the speed with which the order is prepared in the warehouse.
Once we receive your cancellation request we will confirm if it has been possible and if not we will inform you about the steps to follow to refuse the delivery.
In the event that the cancellation request reaches us in more than 24 hours, the shipping and return costs of the order will be subtracted, as this is a service that has been managed. As soon as the label has been printed, it is not possible to cancel the shipment.
You can check the shipping costs in your country in section 2 : HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST ME? of this same policy
For orders over 49 euros or dollars, the cost of shipping is assumed by Cocunat but it will be subtracted from the amount of the refund since it is a cost that has been generated.