Shipping and returns policy
SECTION 1. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Spain: Mainland Spain: 1 to 2 working days, Balearic Islands: 2 to 3 working days, Canary Islands: up to 7 days.
- Europe* Standard: 4 to 8 working days. Express: 1 to 3 days.
- UK: Standard: 6 to 8 working days. Express: 1 to 3 days.
- USA and CANADA: 3 to 5 working days.
- AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND: 3 to 5 working days.
- Rest of the World: 4 to 8 working days.
*Italy: Standard 4 to 6 working days, Express :1 to 3 days. ; France: Standard 2 to 4 working days, Express 1 to 3 days; Germany: Standard 4 to 6 working days Express 1 to 3 days.
During holidays such as Christmas or national holidays, we cannot guarantee delivery within the periods indicated due to the high volume of shipments. Moreover, on Whit Monday, September 11 and December 26, Cocunat will be closed due to local holidays.
SECTION 2 - How much are the shipping costs?
- Spain: Free on purchases over €49 or €4.95 (No shipping to Ceuta and Melilla).
- Europe: Standard Free on purchases over €49 or €5.95 Express €9.00
- UK: Standard Free on purchases over £45 or £4.95 Express £9.00
- USA: Free on purchases over $59 or $10.
- CANADA: Free on purchases over CA$80.
- AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND: Free on purchases over $59 or $10.
- Rest of the World: Free on purchases over $59 or $10*
*Price subject to the national currency in each country. Shipments to PERU, COLOMBIA, PUERTO RICO, AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND may be charged customs tax that must be paid by the recipientç
*Shipping times are approximate, it is possible that in periods of high volume, Black Friday, sales or Christmas orders suffer a slight delay.
Which countries do we ship to?
EUROPE: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland,
Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
AMERICA: Canada, Colombia, Peru, Puerto Rico, United States
REST OF THE WORLD: Australia, Philippines, Israel, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia
SECTION 3 - Can I collect my order from a post office?
If you prefer to collect your order from a post office, you can request it through the Correos Express tracking link that you received in your email/SMS by clicking on “manage delivery”. Enter your zip code and a map will appear with the offices available. As soon as the package arrives at the office, you will receive an SMS notification so that you can pick it up.
It is essential that you enter your cell phone number when placing your order.
- The shipment will remain at the Post Office for a maximum of 15 calendar days.
- You will need to show your ID card to pick up the order.
- If you have any queries, contact us here https://cocunat.com/contact and we will help you to manage your shipment.
EUROPE, UK, USA, CANADA & REST OF THE WORLD
Contact our customer service team for information about the carrier operating in your country of destination by sending an email to [email protected]cocunat.com.
SECTION 4 - Can I change my shipping address after I have placed an order?
Yes, through the Correos Express application provided in the confirmation email or through the SMS that Correos Express sends once the order leaves our offices. You can also change the delivery time if you are not at home at the indicated time.
If you have not been able to change your address through the two options listed above, do not hesitate to contact us by calling +34 911 980 581.
EUROPE, UK, USA, CANADA & REST OF THE WORLD
Contact our customer service team for information about the carrier operating in your country of destination by sending an email to [email protected]
SECTION 5 - How can I track my order?
We will send you an email with the tracking information once the order leaves our warehouse. This email will confirm the expected delivery date. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours to be updated once you receive the email with the information.
If you have placed the order with your Cocunat account, you can also find the tracking number in your order history information.
SECTION 6 - Can I return a product?
Yes, Cocunat.com has a flexible returns policy.
- If your product is damaged or faulty, you can return it by contacting us through: https://cocunat.com/contact or by calling us on +34 911 980 581.
- You may also return the product if you are not happy with it, subject to the following conditions:
- Products must be returned within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the order by the customer.
- Products must be returned in their original box/packaging. If the product is wrapped in clear paper, this paper must not have been opened.
- Products must not have been used.
- Please do not put tape or stickers directly on to the packaging or box. Products that are in bad condition will not be accepted.
*Conditions determined in clause 11.1 of the “Terms and Conditions” section.
SECTION 7 - What options do I have when returning a product?
To return a product, you can contact the Customer Service Department by clicking here https://cocunat.com/contact or by calling +34 911 980 581.
When you return a product, you will be able to choose between:
- A refund of the amount paid. *
- A replacement with the same item (in cases of returns due to being damaged or in poor condition). *
- A replacement with a different product. (In the event that the new product has a lower price, COCUNAT will refund the difference. If the product has a higher price, the customer will have to pay the difference). *
*The refund of the amount or the new shipment of products will take place within 7 working days from receiving the package at our offices. If you finally opt for a refund of the amount paid, this will be made through the same payment method you used. You will receive an email with the confirmation and, depending on the bank, the amount will arrive in your account over the following 3-5 working days.
SECTION 8 - Do I have to pay the costs incurred in the return?
If you have received your order with some or all of the products damaged or in bad condition, you will NOT have to pay the shipping costs under any circumstance. Likewise, if you request a replacement of a product that arrived damaged or even if you want to change the item, the shipping and handling costs will be paid for by Cocunat.com.
Cocunat.com also gives you the option to return or exchange products, even if you have received them in perfect condition. However, in this case you will be liable for the shipping and handling costs.
I have not received my order, what should I do?
Call us on +34 911 980 581 and we will be delighted to help you, you are in good hands.
There are two main reasons why you may not have received your package:
- Wrong address: In this case, we recommend that you always check that the address you gave is correct, as it is possible that your package was delivered to the wrong address.
- Failed delivery attempts: Correos Express makes up to three delivery attempts with an arranged delivery date/time. In the event that they have not been able to contact you and more than 14 working days have elapsed since the first delivery attempt, the process of returning the package to our offices begins. We recommend checking all your SMS messages, calls, and emails.
What happens if the delivery cannot be completed?
When an order could not be delivered for reasons beyond Cocunat’s control and more than 14 working days have passed since the first delivery attempt, the package will be returned to our offices. We will automatically refund the full amount of your purchase within 14 working days from the receipt of the order, except for the costs incurred for the shipping and return of the package.
SECTION 9 - Can I cancel my order?
You have 24 working hours from the time you placed the order to try to cancel it, depending on several factors and the speed with which the order is prepared.
Once we receive your cancellation request, we will confirm if it has been possible and, if not, the steps to follow to refuse the delivery.
If the cancellation request reaches us after more than 24 hours, the label will have been printed which implies that the service has been processed and it is too late to cancel the shipment. As a result, the order shipping and return costs will be deducted from your refund.
You can check the shipping costs in your country in section 1: “HOW MUCH ARE THE SHIPPING COSTS?” of this policy.
For orders over €49, the shipping cost would have been paid by Cocunat but will be deducted from the amount anyway, as it is a cost that has been generated.